Sunday, February 27, 2011

First Post

I decided to start this blog after I was stranded with my 8 month pregnant wife and 3 year old son by Spirit Air. 

I guess my anger wasn't from the fact that they over sold my 6:45 am flight, nor was it from the fact that they refused to help us get on another flight.  It wasn't from the fact that we weren't compensated with at least a voucher, refund, or a free cup of coffee...

My anger stems from the fact that the staff of Spirit Airlines acted like I had done something wrong to THEM and now they had to deal with ME!

I decided to make this site after I videotaped my situation with my blackberry, and after telling people about it, I realized that my situation was not unique.  EVERYONE I spoke with had a similar issue.

Hopefully this is a place where people can share those stories.

Email me with any photos, videos, or stories you may have at fckspiritair@gmail.com or on Twitter at @SpiritAir_Sucks

1 comment:

  1. So my childrens biological father flies into Phoenix, AZ from Dallas, TX at 1229am because his flight was delayed in Dallas which should have landed at 1122. He takes my children to security at 1243 when the flight is schedule to leave at 1255 and finds out security is closed and the plane has already taken off. They tell him it will be an additional $125 to get another ticket back to Dallas. So now we are all stuck in Phoenix because these idiots do not know how to stick with departure times. Going to be going off on someone tomorrow and getting some kind of reimbursement just watch.

    ReplyDelete